May 5, 2012

(White) Denim for Weekend



Gingham: Old Navy
Necklace: NY & Co
Jeans: LOFT
Belt: Target
Shoes: J.Crew Factory
Bracelets: H&M
WHEN: Running errands and grocery shopping in white jeans is kinda brave, doncha think?
Inspiration:The Pink Peonies Blog 

Awkward
- Walking in on someone in bathroom stall - really awkward
- Realizing (at the store) I forgot all of my coupons that I so carefully cut up and put on the refrigerator
- Walking into the principal's office to talk to him about one of the students and being take for one of the students
- Taking a nice hot shower and having cold water burst into my face. Not cool. Well, actually very cool.
- A literally 4 inch butt crack like a shinning beacon in the middle of computer lab
- Seeing two of my friends from high school. You have to know - in high school I was one of the nerds. During my senior year I didn't skip even once, while these two other girls were almost never in class. Then I went to college and now 5 years later I'm a professional tutor at the community college, while those two are still attending the above mentioned college. So when they saw me, as I proudly strut my "faculty/staff" badge, they quickly said 'hi' and got the heck outta there.
-


Stupendous
- Finally getting to wear my white jeans
- Making some delicious pastry... Best moment of the day...
- Staying true to my commitment (see here for more details) although there was a sale @ TALBOTS and I found a gorgeous dress for my cousin's wedding.... my prayer tonight "Lord, please let it be on sale May 21st"
- Getting 3 paychecks in mail today - it's pay day, baby!
- Discovering a great new quote about choosing your mate "Chose your love. Love your choice"
- Talking with hubby until wee hours of the morning... Those were the best moments of my day

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK