May 14, 2012

Simplicity


T-shirt: NY&Co
Skirt, Shades: LOFT
Belt: Calvin Klein (from dress)
Shoes: GAP
Sometimes you just need some simplicity in life. Get de-cluttered and reorganize everything from your head to the last cupboard. I am doing just that today - cleaning out my closet room, changing some decor around the house and researching some DIY projects (and attempting them).
Pause for a Proverb:  Laziness casts one into a deep sleep, and an idle person will suffer hunger. (Proverbs19:15)

Happy Monday!
Happy Spring Cleaning!

7 comments :

  1. Anonymous14.5.12

    Closet ROOM? I'm getting a mental image of life as a fashionista! LOL You look lovely. Happy Spring! ---Anonymous Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... Well, we have an extra room that's not good for living in because it's too cold and there is no heat in it. Therefore we named it 'closet room' as all our junk is there (like a storage)

      Delete
  2. I love the skirt! You look great on it...!

    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANNA, it looks like anything you wear looks good :)) What don't you look good in? jk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches :) I really do try

      Delete
  4. ohhhhh yeah. amen to the spring cleaning:-) feels so good! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love DIY projects but I tend to have so many ideas but getting around to getting them started is another thing LOL. I get overwhelmed with all these ideas then its too stressful. I am trying to focus on one craft/diy project a week or month. I have to put horse blinders on. I decided to also stay away from Pinterest for awhile because there are WAY too many ideas on there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK