May 16, 2012

Temptation




Button-up, Cardigan: J.Crew
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (via TJMaxx)
Bag: COACH (thrifted)
WHEN: Date night

Last weekend we had a mother-daughter Oriental Garden Party in our church and I had to (had no choice in the matter) go buy a dress that would resemble something oriental. I literally looked everywhere and had no luck. Of course, I did not want to spend more then $10 on it and resorted to thrifting. So there I go looking for a dress with some kind of Chinese/Japanese resemblance, trying to stay away from ALL the other racks... and... so... I... didn't... buy... anything... except this COACH bag, which almost doesn't count right? I knew you would understand!

2 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK