May 17, 2012

Animal Instinct



Blouse: Ralph Lauren (thrifted)
Tank: Talbots
Jeans, Shades: LOFT
Belt: Target
Shoes: ALDO
Clutch: Macy's 
Honestly, I think, I was the last person to get on the animal print wagon and it took me some time (now it's birds. Literaly birds are everywhere. What's up with that?). At first it seemed a little tacky. But when paired with something low key, let's say jeans, it looks more like an outfit and less like a hoochy mama. Btw, any time my hubby doesn't like what I'm wearing, his reasoning is that it looks like hoochy mama (and I have no idea who this hoochy mamma is). So here is to trying out new things and going with your wild side and hubby warming up to animal print

2 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK