June 5, 2012

Inspired::Incorporated

top: Old Navy, jeans: Gap, belt: Michael Kors (via TJMaxx), shoes: thrifted
I know it's lame to talk about weather all the time but in New York it's pretty crazy. We went from scorching hot to pouring rain in a matter of a week. So I'm still trying to look summery and not too dressed. Really want to start wearing all my summer dresses any time now. On another note, I need to pack three weeks worth of  clothes AND tons of gifts for the peoples I'm visiting into ONE suitcase. Good luck! So I had this thought, to do couple of posts on that topic. Basically I need to take pieces  that will mix and match with each other. It's not going to be an easy task but I have some ideas in my mind.

P.S. Gingham is very "in" right now and I'm loving it... The inspiration for this sunny outfit came from these very creative girls at What I WoreKendi Everyday and Atlantic to Pacific.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK