June 4, 2012

Time Travel

dress, clutch: Thrifted(1965), shoes: Guess (via TJMaxx), belt: Old Navy

I absolutely love the feel of this vintage dress. Hubby said that all I needed is a
 pie in my hands to look like a housewife from 1960s.
Jessica Quirk from fashion blog What I Wore is the inspiration for this look.
She rocks vintage dresses here(1)here(2)here(3), and  here(4).
Every Monday is like a new beginning. You have plans, ideas and things to do for the entire week. You haven't failed at anything yet, you haven't screwed up something and the history is yet to be written. And wouldn't you love to go back in time and just erase some of those dumb, stupid, crazy, embarrassing, idiotic and etc. things you did? Yeah... SIGH... me too. But let's not dwell on that. I'm taking this week by it's horns and doing stuff (since it's gonna rain almost all week anyway). What better time to organize cupboards, finish DIY, and find the perfect pair of walking shoes for the miles and miles of walking I will be doing on my trip to Europe?  Let's get a move on!

Pause For a Proverb: Lazy hands make a man poor, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:14)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK