June 1, 2012

Half Way Through



tee: Gap, capris: Loft, sandals: Steve Madden (via TJMaxx), hat: Target

Today is June 1st (as you noticed on your calendar this morning) and it just hit me - we are half way through the year! Time flies so fast. Which makes it logical that LIFE in general is just going so fast. First you are planning your high school graduation party and giggling with boys next you know BAM you are a married lady with fancy college education and people asking you for marital advice. Whoa! When did that happen?
I didn't make concrete New Years resolutions but I am doing many things that I was meaning to for years. And that deserves an A for effort. Let's see how I did...

Health
- finally did get off my butt and started exercising more, running and parking far from the entrance in Walmart (they say it all counts)
- taking my vitamins (most days)

Relationship
- developing the best relationship with my mom I have ever had. it's sweet to come home:)
- hubby and I are stronger then ever - hard times do bring people closer

Spiritual
- learning some real lessons on trust. Trusting God that He knows best. I mean, in my head, I know He does. I know it, but it's TOTALLY different when you know it with you heart. When you can fully surrender to God and let go. Let go of your plans and ambitions and let Him lead you. It's a new place for me. 

Finances
- last month has been tough with keeping away from shopping and trust me, I have caught up in the last 2 weeks.  

Lifestyle
- paying attention to how I treat people and learning to be non-judgmental
- in the process of getting a sewing machine. I'm gonna do it!
- trying to wear everything I have 
- getting back on track with cooking and trying out new fancy recipes 

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous1.6.12

    Lost about 35 pounds and would like to lose about 30 more, so I guess I'm on track at the halfway point! Had the courage and faith to quit my job that was not healthy for me. Ups and downs--literally and figuratively. BTW, love that look, might be my favorite yet! :) --Anonymous Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Great job Andrea! keep it up... thanks for your support :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK