July 23, 2012

It's Always Been a Mystery to Me



I myself don't like those posts with mushy, over the top declaration of love for the spouse, after reading of which you just wanna barf a little. Well, It's not going to be like that. Maybe just a little. 
I have missed my hubby so so so so much! And although we have been apart for 3 weeks (the longest period of time we have ever been apart), AND I missed our 4 Year Anniversary AND his birthday (I'm an awful person, I know), I have had a great time. 
I think it's actually a good therapy for a relationship.
Being together day in and day out, getting on each other's nerves and bickering, you begin to devalue the relationship and your spouse. When you have it good, you don't know how good you've got it, until it's gone. Even if temporarily.
The idea of having two people come together, two absolutely different people - from different families and backgrounds, but becoming the two closest people in the world is amazing! 
I don't know how God put in us the desire to share our life with someone, but only to think that couple of years ago this incredible man of mine has been a stranger to me. Today, I cannot imagine my life without him. 
So on this note of sappy love song, I want to wish my hubby Happy Birthday!
My world would be empty without you and my life incomplete.


P.S. The outfit posts are coming back soon... 

2 comments :

  1. This is such a cute post. Sorry about the separation, that is really long. I would totally have a hard time with that, but I think it is always good to realize how much we love our spouses :)
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh it's been to long but honestly, I haven't loved him more in my life... :)
      thanks for reading Emily

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK