July 26, 2012

It's Really Sweet


I love traveling and visiting, being the guest in the house and having the many invites over people's houses. 
Yet, there is nothing better then home! I breathed a sigh of relief when I landed on American soil and it was a sweet reunion. I have had the best welcome back from my hubby - no really, I'm that wife. You know the one with the most amazing husband? Well, me again! He French Onion Soup for dinner and Creme Brulee for dessert, cleaned the house and actually washed the bed sheets! I love this guy like a lot...
Enough about the lovey dovey stuff.
On more unpleasant note, I do not like flying any more. Three flights in 22 hours is just absolutely ridiculous and I was dead tired when I finally made it to the car. Countless security points, luggage checks and other airport stuff just doesn't make me want to go anywhere. Really. I don't know how people travel for living - I wouldn't be able to do it.
Enough about annoying stuff.
Funny story. My last domestic flight was overbooked and they were looking for a volunteer to wait for the next plane for about 4 hours with $500 credit good towards any flight in the world. No one wanted to be left behind, so after announcing it about a hundred times, the speaker said that they will start removing people by force. Just think about it, they overbooked the flight and I have to get off the plane? Well, all I said is they are going to have to apply a lot of force to remove me from the plane because baby, I'm going home! 
About good things we have here.
Our apartment, at one time seemed small and outdated, looks very polished and spacious comparing to the space people live in over seas. We are spoiled and don't know it. 
So today, I'm ever so grateful! 

P.S. Rachel over at Pink Peonies Blog has brought us another great giveaway

2 comments :

  1. Great post & you're so right there's nothing quite like home. Thanks again for the heads up about Racheals giveaway!

    Now following :)

    xx
    Ashley

    www.goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! appreciate the following...

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK