July 30, 2012

Chartreuse



top: TJMaxx, skirt: J.Crew, belt: Target, shoes: DIY , clutch: old
On older lady was complimenting color combination for my outfit and said that she loved this hue of  chartreuse. Who knew that it's name was so fancy! I was just standing there trying to catch on to what she was saying. I was just going to name it mustardy-green but chartreuse sounds way more edumacated.
Speaking of edumacation (btw I do know how to spell education), I was offered a job at a local community college as a Mathematics instructor! I'm so thrilled to have this opportunity to teach yet very nervous about it at the same time. If you had a similar experience I would like your advice and any words of caution.
Have a great Monday!

Pause for a Proverb: A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels (1:5)

3 comments :

  1. This is such gorgeous color blocking, no matter what color you call it :) Congrats on the new job! I'm now following!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my Daisy Rae giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thanks again.... and back at ya!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Fabrizia... I like your style...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK