July 31, 2012

Shall We Polka?



dress: Old Navy (in stores only), shoes: Guess, belt: Calvin Klein, bag: Target

Ohhhhh yes it's back! Polka dots are so in this season - it's the new stripes! So we that being said, I love my polka dot dress and how it's super versatile! I think it's going to be the easiest piece to transition from summer to fall. And being under $25 is just another awesome part of this post. Changing belts, shoes and purses while adding a colored cardigan - there is about 25 outfits right there. Do you have a perfect dress?

P.S. Jessica from What I Wore is thinking exactly the same thing here, so go check it out!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely LOVE that dress. Great buy!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! I can't get enough of it...

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK