July 2, 2012

Last Day On This Side of The Pond


top: INC, skirt: Celvin Klein, shoes: Guess, necklace: J.Crew

 Today is the last full day on American soul and I sure am going to miss drive throughs, Dunkins Dounuts, prompt service, 'please' and 'thank you', timely post service and my car. 
Among other things, I'm spending a week at my grandparents' farm village with no running water, an outhouse for bathroom and fresh sent of farm animals. 
Ohhhhhhh and no internet connection for a whole week! How am I going to survive? 
You guys make sure nothing major happens in the world while I unplug ok? Thanks. 
Also, say thank God that you have hot running water and bathroom in your house - it's the little things.
 I'm off to last minute errands and a pedicure. 
Thanks for reading and commenting! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK