June 28, 2012

(not really) Slacking

shirt: Old Navy, jeans, shades;Loft, shoes, belt: (old), 


Friends, I do apologize for the lack of posts. It's been crazyyyy around here! I haven't really had bad outfit days but either there was a lot of wind, too much sun or just not enough time to take a pic. Between packing and house hunting, it's been none stop go, go, go... And I'm tired... Also the smirk on my face says it all (and I wasn't even grumpy that day). Though, I'm excited to get on the road, I'm hesitant to pack month worth of clothes, presents and stuff for cousin's wedding into one (1!) suitcase... I have a feeling there is going to be two of them... Me dragging through airport with two suitcase and carry-on? Lovely picture. With that in mind, I'm off to try to stuff that suitcase with whole bunch of goodies and presents. Any tips or thoughts on packing? Do share!


2 comments :

  1. Love the classic gingham & white denim outfit! My tips for packing - plan out outfits before hand, and then resist the urge to throw in extra "what if" items! Good luck!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jessica! I am trying to stick with the basics... :)It's going to be fun making outfits from what you have

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK