August 24, 2012

Lady in Black {polka dot}



dress: Vintage, flats: J.Crew Factory, cardigan: Loft, jewelry: gift from hubby
What should I tell you? 
Should I tell you that I was nervous and yet so excited to start teaching this week? Or that this vintage thrifted dress was a great find? Or maybe that life is so busy, that I haven't even gotten a chance to look at anything baby related yet? Well, that's all part of my life right now.
At sixteen weeks, I still can't believe that it's true. Haha. I know, you better believe it lady! There is just so much to think about! So many parenting books to read and so many decorating ideas to brainstorm. Yet, with my new job, I'm completely immersed into everything that has to do with Math and teaching. I hope, as the semester will go on and things settle down, I will be able to go to Babies R Us and maybe check out the J.Crew Baby section.
 Until then, it's house hunting and trying to stay above the water with all the papers I need to grade
Enjoy these last days of summer!
Have a wonderful weekend!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK