August 26, 2012

Live and Learn



blouse: Banana Republic, skirt: Talbots, shoes, clutch: H&M

I bet you guys thought I'm going to talk about some profound statement that I found, judging by the title of this post. Well, there are other ways to learn stuff, like by experience. And there are two things that I can tell you:
  1. Taking pictures in the broad daylight won't give good results. All the shades of pink are going to look exactly the same or almost white. Yes, this outfit was supposed to be pretty pink 
  2. Sometimes it's good to listen to your hubby when he says that the light is too direct and it's going to ruin my picture. {Don't tell him I said that}
Take it from someone who's stubborn and determined to prove herself. Learning lessons the hard way (a.k.a by experience) is not fun. Be that how/when to take pictures or when just learn to shut up - learning by banging your head against something hard isn't fun. So next time, just go ahead and listen to that advice your grandma/hubby/mother/pastor is giving to ya. It may save you lots of frustration.
 And camera footage in my case.
Have yourself a great week!

4 comments :

  1. Ha ha! You sound like me! Sometimes the day is the only time I have to take pictures. I still think you look cute and I LOVE the skirt!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... It's tricky with pics - you want your hair to be done and all but by the time sun starts setting, I'm in my swets ;-)

      Delete
  2. You look adorable! Also, thank you for stopping by The Jem Journal. New follower. Have a great week!
    -Morgan
    www.thejemjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I love your creativity !

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK