August 28, 2012

When It Rains, It Pours


Matthew 5:45

That ye may be the children of your father which is in heaven
For he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good
And sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust

Sometimes you feel like giving up. Moving away. Far away, into a different country where no one knows who you are and there are no heartaches. That's called heaven and we aren't there yet.

Well, where we are is Earth. With its people, unstable economies, unknown future, and unbearable heartache. I really cannot go into much detail, but life here hasn't been easy the past year. It has been completely opposite of easy - struggles.
It isn't pretty and it isn't fair, but it is what it is.

Life is hard kids. It doesn't warn you, there is no sign "bumps ahead"  - it just strikes against all odd, against all understanding and we are left standing alone. Alone in cold pouring rain. 
But I am not alone. I know God. I do not understand any of it. I feel like I'm buried in trials and there is no end, but somewhere in the mess that my life is now - God has an answer. He has a plan.

It's hard to go through pain knowing that God in His foreknowledge planned it. Why would He? I know why, just don't want to admit it.
God knew what to put into my path for one reason - to soften my heart. To make me better.

So after it's all set and done, even if I don't see His plan, even if I won't ever understand,
God has me in His hands.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK