August 30, 2012

From Pooch and I


As you may have noticed, I haven't posted many outfit pictures as of lately. That is not because I lounge in my PJs all day long or don't even want to look at my heels. I get dressed up every day (except Friday), do my hair and make up, and go to work. I teach two times a week and the other days I tutor at the community college. There are plenty of heels in those outfits.
So what's the deal you say? 
I'm starting to feel fat. Yep. That dreaded word, when you waistline is starting to expand and you actually starting to notice it. This would be the time when I pick up 3 mile jogging exercise but not now. 
I'm told to take it easy. To do some walking everyday for 30 minutes, absolutely no dieting and, of course, getting some bigger clothes. 
Easy to say.
Yes, I am happy that the baby growing inside of me is healthy and developing normal. 
Yes, I'm glad to be pregnant with our first child. 
Only at this stage in the game, I don't really have a belly - it's just some fat bulging out.
I don't look particularly slim with a little pooch sticking out but not yet very pregnant, with a nice full belly.
There is nothing more precious then a baby and I know (in mind) that it's all going to be worth it. 
Only right now I can't help but feel hungry half the time and then a little angry at my clothes that are getting a bit snug on me. 
I guess, I haven't thought about the process of growing a baby. You always see these women with bellies sticking out but it doesn't come to mind how much that woman has to go through to get there.
In 20 weeks I will be the one walking like a duck with belly in front of me. 
But until then it's lil poochie and me.


P.S. Currently at 17 weeks pregnant and hormones are running wild. 
You can pretty much never mind all of the above.




4 comments :

  1. cuteness! Enjoy the process, and the little extra pooch :)
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna - my wish for you is to embrace what your body is doing right now!! I have been trying for awhile to get pregnant and am just waiting for the day when my pants are snug because there's a little being in there and not because I ate too much at the buffet. The way our bodies grow and change during pregnancy is a miraculous thing and I tend to embrace every second of getting "fat" (UGH I HATE that word!!!) because it means I'm nurturing a little life. I may not feel the same way when it happens but I hope I can bring my thinking around to it. Congratulations and - invest in a great pair of maternity pants!! :D

    The Blue Hour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie... I am trying to get better at it... I'm accepting the change the best way I can, but I guess I will appreciate it more when I see that little person for the first time... It's hard going from a little tiny waist to expanding belly. lol
      I am very grateful though!
      God bless you and your 'trying'!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK