August 2, 2012

{the rest of the} Bucket List


top: Gap, skirt: NY&Co similar, sandals: Bandolino, bag: Target
 So sometimes that perfect hue just sticks with ya. I love this color of royal blue-and-sort-of-purple skirt. 
On a totally different note, there isn't much summer left anymore and I'm trying to do the best I can to soak up the sun. Making plans for weekend and trying to stay cool. I have sort of a bucket list for the rest of the sunny days. 
1. Have a picnic at lake/park
2. Visit a historic site
3. Have a coffee date at a local library
4. Spend a day at State Fair
5. Go to an antique show 
6. Take a drive down a country road and see where it leads
7. Go hiking
And I have only have three weeks before I start teaching but anything is possible. Honestly, the library date isn't very much a summer thing but I was always fascinated by the stillness of the place. It's so peaceful there!
Also, I love antique shows - you never know what kind of old piece of junk you will find being sold of mucho dinaro. But over all need to enjoy outside more, only if the hear wasn't so scorching. I guess that's why they call it summer. 
So what's your idea of summer bucket list?


1 comment :

  1. Ooh I love the idea of a summer bucket list! You have some great items - I can't wait to cross "berry picking" off my list while visiting my bf's family in Oregon next week!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK