August 3, 2012

{Crafty Friday}

The DIY idea comes from Hey Gorgeous Blog and I absolutely love it.
{all pictures are courtesy of Hey Gorgeous Blog}
I know that you guys just love seeing me pose and model clothes (smh?) but I want this blog be more then just about clothes. So I'm starting a new thing here - Crafty Friday. 
Every Friday I will try to give you a crafty idea that I have tried or think is worth sharing. I have done couple DIY projects but wanted to get creative and add more personal touches to everything from wrapping presents to making a girly headband. 
My sister had her baby yesterday and Zoe is my first niece. My mom is making a baby room in her home for when she (and her future grand babies) comes over. Something like a mother-baby room where you can nap and keep all the baby supplies. It's small but so very cute. 
I am making a crib mobile for the room that's lime green and yellow. The mobile is going to be different shades of orange but depending on what you are going to use it for, it can be a different color(s).

6 comments :

  1. I think this is so cute! I look forward to seeing all of your crafting ideas!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your sister, I just became an aunt too, and it is so much fun! Sounds like a great idea for a mobile!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful idea! Love it!
    Vicky

    Ps.: following on Bloglovin'

    The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking the colors are absolutely amazing in this picture and can be used in a girl baby shower too:)
      thanks

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK