August 6, 2012

Something Interesting



daddy shoes, mommy shoes, wittle bitty baby shoes


So it's been one of those things that I wanted to tell everyone but at the same time, I wanted to keep it all to myself. I did not realize that I was such a private person because I was a little annoyed by people asking me when I was going to tell that other person. That's just preggo moodiness is coming out, and I can blame a lot on that now-a-days. So here is something you probably want to know...

How far along? 13 weeks

Total weight gain: none 

Maternity clothes? Nope, not yet

Morning sickness? You know how you hear about these women that don't have any morning sickness? Well, I'm one of them...lol It's weird and some days I was doubting the whole pregnancy thing because I felt so normal and nothing has changed. 

Sleep? Traveling to the other side of the world messed up my schedule. Ever since I got preggo I feel tired and want to take naps like twice a day. 

Best moment this week? Getting a sonogram! We finally saw our little one and he/she does not look like those alien babies... Still surreal though

Miss Anything? Being able to eat anything and everything (not that I ever had shark or smoked king mackerel lol)

Movement? still too early 

Food cravings? Everything salty - herring, pretzels, salami, pickles, smoked salmon and other good stuff.

Anything making you queasy? Strong smells 

Symptoms? I am starting to feel like a cow... I think my belly is starting to grow just itty bitty tiny bit.

Wedding rings on or off? always on


Happy or Moody most of the time? Depends. Mostly I'm happy but if I'm tired I get cranky. Also I'm kind of worried about everything to go smooth - there are gazillion things that can go wrong!


Looking forward to? Right now I just want to find out who we are having and start decorating the nursery! I have so many DIY projects in mind.

5 comments :

  1. good luck with the pregnancy! Congratulations! That picture is SO CUTE!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily and I was trying to be creative since it's my first pregnancy announcement...

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6.8.12

    congratulations! God bless throughout this entire wonderful experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Super congratulations! What an exciting time... I think I would want to keep it a secret at first too... and just enjoy the awesomeness that is happening... a lot to soak up, and I will definitely be sending you positive thoughts for everything to go as it should!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! It's really a wonderful experience... Looking forward to all that's to come

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK