August 8, 2012

Nautical



top: IZOD, skirt, scarf: vintage, shoes: Bandolino, bagKate Spade NY
Back to the regular scheduled programming. 
I love the blue and white together - it feels and looks like the sky. Only I hate when you put a little red into the mix, and bam you look like the 4th of July. So instead I call it nautical, inspired by Rachel and her outfit. Go ahead take a look. Ok, so my skirt does not cost over one hundred dollars, it actually cost only $3 at the local thrift store. And my shoes don't have red soles, and my top isn't from J.Crew but, this outfit makes me feel very upscale.
 A girl can dream she has a boat right? 
To be completely honest, this entire outfit is thrifted (except the bag and shoes) which makes me feel even better. If a girl can score a great outfit for under $10, I think even a boat can't beat that. 
Have a great day and thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK