August 9, 2012

Favorites



top: Loft, skirt; J.Crew, shoes, clutch: H&M, umbrella:Zest UK
I think every girl has a pair of shoes that just make her heart jump, or a dress that just hugs those curves in every right place. Well, I love this pair because first of all, they have an awesome pinky-peach color. Second, they are so soft and comfortable that I want to wear them all the time. The only thing that I hate, is that they are suede and get dirty ohhhhh so fast! So lesson of the day? Don't wear them when it's raining or you see a humongous black cloud on a horizon. Yeah, that didn't happen but it made for a perfect outfit.
I think. Don't you?

P.S. I know I had a lot of skirt outfits lately but let's save pants for cold winter. 
Thanks for reading!

5 comments :

  1. You are adorable! I love those jcrew shoes too and how cute is your polka dot umbrella. I totally agree, I'm saving pants for cold weather, right now I'm savoring my summer clothes! :)

    I'd love for you to stop by sometime!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the complements... Summer clothes are the best:)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shoes! I love peachy pink + emerald green together!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! Those are my absolute favorites...

      Delete
  3. ein wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im lederrock aus...geiler lederrock gefällt mir wow geiler lederrock....würde gerne das mal live sehen wollen wenn du den lederrock trags....l.g....ps wow du bist traum.......wunder schöne Lady

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK