October 1, 2012

It's a ....




top: thrifed, skirt: NY& Co, shoes: Aldo, necklace, belt: Calvin Klein

This weekend was very joyous. We found out that it's A BOY! 
A little man is on the way and this mama has a lot to prepare for. You see, I have been surrounded by girls all my life. I have one sister, all the cousins that we grew up with are girls, I have three aunts that I am fairly close with. It was kind of closed girl society growing up - we shared everything, from clothes to first boy stories. 
And now, I have a boy on the way.
I am a very girly girl, so having a boy around here will be different. But I knew it was going to be a boy so it's not a surprise for me. 
Hubby and I are very happy that he is healthy and everything is going great. 
Let the planning begin.

5 comments :

  1. congrats on your baby boy! great top btw it looks great paired with that gorgeous blue color!

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the great news of a healthy baby boy! You are absolutely glowing! I bet once your baby boy comes you won't be able to dream of having anything else but that little angel!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) We are excited to have a little one in our home

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Boys are really fun. I was worried that I wouldn't know what to do with him but I have LOVED every minute of it for the last 8 yrs. They grow up way to fast :)
    Kristin
    http://rarenonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I'm sure it's going to be good different

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK