October 2, 2012

New Best Friend



top: TJMaxx, pants: J.Crew, shoes: Aldo, bag: Kate Spade NY, shades: Old Navy
So I cannot wear any of my winter clothes. Well, maybe like four sweaters that were meant to be oversized last season and  fit perfectly this time. I have given away lots of the clothes that don't fit to my sister.  My closet was crying with me.
Also, it seems like half the stuff in the stores, even sizing up,  is so short that with my pooch bulging out some things barely cover my belly button.
Soooo thrift store is my new best friend.
I picked up these brand new pants with tag still on at thrift store. Although they are a bit loose, ohhh heavenly corduroy they are so comfy.
Thank God for comfy pants. And mid-day naps.

2 comments :

  1. love a stripe and bordeaux combo! great look!

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... Bordeaux is this fall's color so I feel very stylish:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK