October 3, 2012

Fall Colors


top: Ann Taylor, skirt: Loft, blazer: Talbots, shoes: Aldo, necklace: Calvin Klein
I love the fall colors. The gorgeous tree colors and the warm sun. 

So why not take those colors into my closet? I have couple orange and bordeaux pieces that are going to regulars here... I love that I can layer pieces and come with so many different outfits, even being preggo having half of my closet not fit me anymore. 
One amazing thing about carrying the baby is constantly feeling that little one inside you. I guess being a dad is awesome too but I feel like women get to be a mom so much earlier. It's amazing how active this little boy is. And although I haven't met him yet, I love him so very much. It's wonderful feeling of connection. 

My hubby calls him 'our son' which makes him so real and present all the time. Now if we could just agree on a name, everything would be just perfect.

3 comments :

  1. I love the dark green blazer! You look wonderful. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... It's that perfect shade that goes with everything ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the color of this blazer - hunter green is one of my favorite trends for this fall! The cut on the blazer is super flattering on you, too.

    The Blue Hour

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK