October 4, 2012

It's Only the Beginning



Hair Tutorial Inspiration
top: Banana Republic similar, sweater: J.Crew similar, pants: Loft similar, heels: Tahari
I know I have been talking a lot about this whole pregnancy thing. Well, this whole experience is very new to me. I am happy to be bringing a child into this world, into our loving home but what I'm not happy about is what that precious child is doing to my body.
First of all, super dry skin. I am slathering ridiculous amounts of almond oil all over myself every morning.
Then the vitamins and the very needed Calcium that's giving me a little bit of the unmentionable.
After that it's the food. Technically, I don't have any crazy cravings but a lot of times I don't know what I want to eat. I know that I need to have nutritious meals, I must have breakfast but a lot of times I just don't want to eat at all. Guilty pleasure of this week - fried chicken sandwich. A quest for the perfect crispy chicken through different places, ended up exceeding my quota for bad food for the entire month.
Lastly, the weight gain. As of last Friday I have gained eight pounds and the baby is weighing 15.5 oz. This is a pretty good number according to my physician but I don't feel that way. 
The thing is, this is only the beginning. Two more weeks and I will start my last trimester which means all of the above multiplied by like ten. So bare with me as I try to navigate through this confusing but most exciting time. And tell you all about it if you are willing to listen.

3 comments :

  1. love this combo. You look stunning. I hope you had a fabulous weekend, love. If you get a sec, I've got some exciting news on my blog involving my latest project with Giuliana Rancic. I'd love if you'd swing by. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the beginning!?... you are almost to your 3rd trimester, and looking fabulous!
    Hang in there girlie, you are cooking up a tiny miracle!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, they say that the third trimester is the hardest... We shall see. Although it's definitely getting harder to lace up to sneakers lol

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK