September 5, 2012

Lost in Closet



top, pants: Loft, necklace: J.Crew (via Ebay), shoes: Guess, shades: Old Navy
Sometimes I'm lost. Lost in my own closet. I say those words 'I have nothing to wear', while my husband is mockingly laughing at me. 
Well, then there are days when I do have something in mind, but when I put it together it looks just awful. So, I start to experiment and come up with something new and really unexpected. 
I love the color and pattern of this outfit and must say, those pants are very comfy, and there is nothing better then comfy for the expanding poochie. 
I'm trying to wear all my clothes that are getting little snug around my waist, because in about 3-4 weeks, I won't be able to anymore. 
Then I won't have anything to wear for sure.
Maternity wand here I come! 

P.S. If you look closer, you can see pochie peaking out. We are small but we already have fingers and nails. Yep, take that belly fat! 

4 comments :

  1. Love the necklace!

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing... struggle with NOTHING TO WEAR despair in front of my closet, and after some off the cuff pairings, find something I actually really love... so that's why I bought those clothes after all :)

    LOVE love love your red + leopard combo... and I am so happy for you and your little poochie :)
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess... Really enjoying myself!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK