September 27, 2012

Motherhood of Traveling Pants



pants: Gap, shirt: thrifted, blazer: Banana Republic, necklace, heels: Sharlotte Russe,  
Remember that movie "Sisterhood of Traveling Pants"? I think it was a great idea, from financial stand point. Someone needs to come up with store or online shopping site where pregnant women can exchange, sell and buy clothes. I mean, I want to look good and stylish yet I don't want to spend a lot of money on my maternity clothes.
There are other women who feel the same way, and this short period of time still deserves some attention. It would be great to have a place where you can borrow or even buy stylish maternity clothes of all sizes and then return them or sell back.
Maybe that's my calling in life? Or do they already have that? But for now I'm just going to have to go on a hunt for some cute maternity wear or start buying bigger clothes.
And this time I actually need them.

2 comments :

  1. this is great Anna! love the gingham paired with the red! u look awesome!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK