September 25, 2012

Layered Up



pants, cardigan: Loft, blazer: H&M, purse: Kate Spade NY, shoes: Ann Taylor
I love fall. With its crispy, sunny mornings and hot tea with honey. Layering up those cardigans and then some, with the very best pair of pants I have ever owed. 
They have polka dots. Yeeeek!
Fall is so charming...
 It's the mixing of those solid hues and putting on a scarf. 
It's the bright orange and yellow leaves that just take your breath away. 
It's the fresh smell of apple crisp in the oven and zucchini muffins. 
It's the quiet evenings at home with hot cider in hand and the come back of my favorite shows, currently Suits and Parenthood.
Also, it's the warm wool socks that my grandma made for me that I put on the moment I get home.
Stay warm and have a great day!


7 comments :

  1. I love fall as well. I can't stand the heat and humidity in the summer. Fall is very refreshing after summer.

    Looking good!

    God bless
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I love the change of seasons around these parts

      Delete
  2. Great layering!!! Colors are just perfect for fall!!! Love the hair

    Want to follow each other???

    ZARA gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-holic.com/page/15/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for pumpkin spice and fabulous layers! I think this is layering perfection my dear!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you dear... Layers are the thing right now:)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE your pants. Seriously, I might steal them from you, they're so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! See if LOFT has any left on sale... ;-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK