September 23, 2012

One Shirt - Two Ways


Ever since the baby started kicking and moving around inside my belly, he just doesn't quiet down. Especially, when I'm hungry. He's giving me some good kicks if I haven't eaten in about five hours and letting me know that hey, it's lunch time. 
There is no doubt this kid will blend well in our family - we like our food, he seems too. He especially seem to like chicken quesadillas with spicy salsa. That's been the craving as of late. So while you are reading this post and updating your Facebook status, I'm going to make myself another quesadilla.

P.S. I love stripes. They are just so universal and very practical. You can pair them with everything from jeans to skirts (case and point).

2 comments :

  1. Love both looks! The skirt version is my favorite.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I honestly, don't know which one I like the most

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK