September 21, 2012

My Heart Can't Get Any Bigger

pic
Yesterday my hubby and I went to pick up my mom at the airport. We were having a quiet drive and just talking about this and that. 
And he showed himself. The baby kicked for the first time. I could feel it. It was a very distinct feeling and nothing in the world could describe it. I was so surprised that I teared up a little.
It was so special. 
Then in the morning, we both slept in and were lounging in PJs. He did it again but in time for me to grab hubby's hand and for him to feel it.
 It was amazing! 
It was our little growing family and the baby was right there with us. 
I wish I could describe the overwhelming joy and peace that overcame my heart. 
Becoming a mother changes you forever.
Thank you my little one for giving me this new look on life.
We will meet very soon...

P.S. Now be a good boy/girl and behave when the doctor wants to look at your whoo-ha. That's because we really want to know who you will be! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK