September 20, 2012

We're Going to Party



I'm thinking about throwing a little party. I want to gather all the family and have a gender-reveal party, with some fun decorations and definitely pink/blue colored frosting on the cake. I also love making cute invitations, and DIY seems to be the best way to make this occasion a little bit more memorable. 
I know, it's our first and everything is pretty special right now. 
But why not celebrate the special moments in life? 

I have been snooping around Pinterest and getting all inspired by the super cute ideas they have. I mean, who doesn't like getting a cute invitation. It's half the fun! 

 stylishly adorable

funky fun

No, it's not a girl but can make it just white onesie 

It's fall after all!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK