September 16, 2012

Opinions



tee: Old Navy, blazer: H&M, jeans: Gap, shoes: PayLess Shoes
My husband is a very opinionated man. Many times he states his opinion on my clothes. He loves it when I dress stylish but his style advice is "go with simple". If there is something new in my outfit or out of the 'norm', he usually doesn't like it. 
This outfit, he said, does not go well with the belted blazer. Yet, I disagreed. 
But to compare, we took pictures of both. 
That's what we call agreeing to disagree with our opinions. We are two distinct individuals with different opinions on may things, yet over the years we have to learn to accept each other and our opinionated selves. It's a work in progress, in my opinion.

8 comments :

  1. I like the last picture, without the belt. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for siding with hubby lol
      :)

      Delete
  2. Great outfit; love the colour of the blazer on you! Sorry to say though - I'm with your hubs on the belt issue, it's better without in my opinion.

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer! Both looks are cute!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... :) very sweet of you! :)

      Delete
  4. I think I agree with your husband! Both styles are cute, but I think I prefer it without the belt. My husband is the same way- he likes simple, classic outfits while I am usually trying to add more color, layers, a belt, etc.

    You're really cute! Just stumbled upon your blog. You remind me a bit of Jessica Chastain (at least in these pics) which is a huge compliment because I think she's gorgeous :)

    Newest follower here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the complement and kind words! I really appreciate your following!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK