September 13, 2012

It's There


blouse: Loft, t-shirt: Express, skirt: thrifted, flats: J.Crew Factory

I think it grew over night. 
A cute little bump replaced poochie.
 It appeared out of nowhere and just kind of started hanging out with me. 
I still haven't felt the first movement and I patiently keep waiting for it. I lay in the night quietly listening to my tummy, making sure I don't miss it. 
Also, growing belly is kind of making it whole lot more real. As one of those women who haven't had any morning sickness or crazy cravings, at times it didn't feel very real. Now, I have people noticing my belly and congratulating me, which is absolutely sweet. 
On the more awkward note, there is a lot more trips to the bathroom to tinkle. Seriously, he's the size of a bell pepper but pushing on my bladder pretty hard. I don't know what's going to happen in another 10 weeks. I will probably live in the bathroom. 
Here is to being almost 5 months pregnant and loving it!

3 comments :

  1. Aww, you look so beautiful and your baby bump is gorgeous. Keep in touch, can't wait to see your mini bump turn into a regular bump! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) Now it's in growing mode!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK