October 19, 2012

For the Peoples



blazer: H&M, skirt: Banana Republic, shoes, tights: TJMaxx, scarf: old
Sometimes people disappoint. 
Sometime, people hurt.
Other times, it's great to just share with some people.
And sometimes you find people (if you at least find one, you are blessed) without whom your life would just be endlessly empty and cold. 
So I guess, there are many different people in out lives, and they are there for a very specific reason.
Some teach us hard, valuable lessons. Others just support and encourage us. 
When you put all those people together- it's called life.
So to learn some things, to get better at other things, to challenge us, to support us, to guide us and sometimes just to simply make us mad, we have been blessed with people in our lives with whom this life is infinitely full and satisfying.
Thank you everyone for being part of this blog and journey I'm on.
Each and everyone of you is greatly appreciated!



5 comments :

  1. love the camel colored coat so perfect for fall

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that I am following along with your journey too! Loving all of your belted blazers lately lady - such a cute little mama!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Absolutely love these colors (love the tights!) together and all the snuggly layers! Thank you for these lovely words on people and life!.. I feel as if you were speaking right to me, with much on my mind as of late. And, are you showing us something sweet under those layers?? Now following!
    Whitley
    www.thequeencitstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it means a lot to me that what I'm writing is making sense and touching someone...
      I love your blog design :)



      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK