October 30, 2012

Little Man's Nursery


I'm currently working on the "Project Nursery" and honestly, feel a little lost in the sea of Pinterest pins and Google images. My idea of boy's nursery is somewhere between manly, cute, practical, and stylish. I want it to be a relaxing space but at the same time I don't want any frills or soft blues. The room should be boyish enough to transform into toddler room but at the same time, baby enough to make your heart drop into your knees every time we walk in to pick up our little man.
Here are my top picks and design ideas for the Little Man's Nursery

2 comments :

  1. I love the colors and these pieces. I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... there are so many choices... I can't seem to decide

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK