October 29, 2012

In the Eye of the Storm




blouse: Ralph Lauren, top: INC, skirt: NY&Co, shoes: Guess, bag: Kate Spade NY
I hope everyone is prepared for the hurricane coming their way. I know that its likelihood is very high according to the weather channel and people are taking it very seriously.
We are going to get some major rain in central New York but honestly I'm just not freaking out
and surprisingly staying very calm. 
Although, I have couple candles and some flash lights, and if anything really bad comes our way, we are going to migrate to the parents house. My mom has her own well and cast iron wooden stove which is going to be a life-saver because we can heat the house with wood. We have plenty of canned beans and tons of rice which is going to be our food in the most unfortunate circumstances. 
But until then, there is still classes to teach and work to be done.
Praying that everyone of you stays safe, warm and somewhat dry.

1 comment :

  1. I hope everything is okay! Love every piece of this outfit!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK