October 26, 2012

Apple Scrumptiousness {recipe}



I have a great and super easy recipe for your weekend. The fall is in full swing and not making something with apples is just got to be some kind of sin. I love apples and literally eat them by the pounds, so incorporating them in baking is another great way to use up the vitamins. 
I am not much of a baker. I do like to make sweet things but nothing to fancy, nothing that involves more than couple of mixer attachments. 
I found this recipe when I had left over puff pastry and some apples, and nobody does it better than the The Pioneer Woman
Here is the recipe because I did not feel like re-inventing the wheel when she has done such a fine just explaining every step.
Enjoy! 

1 comment :

  1. This look so amazing!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK