November 6, 2012

Midnight Snack {recipe}



Ingredients:

Cream Cheese 
Pear
Apple
Wasa Crispbread
Substitute any fancy cheese for a more exquisite taste, or try apple instead of pear.
9g of Carbohydrates and 3g of Protein - midnight snack of champions.


It turns out a lot of things they tell you about pregnancy are actually true. Like having to go tinkle a gazillion times a day, or being hungry more times then not, and liking foods that you previously couldn't stand
Most of the time I do good with having smaller portions 3-4 hours apart but when dinner is at seven, by the time bed time rolls around - I'm starving. 
I've tried having fruit, cereal, yogurt and oatmeal because I don't want to have anything too heavy. Yet it's not filling enough. 
I've tried going without and then I can't sleep at all
In an effort to sleep well, be somewhat full, I went on a quest for a healthy and protein rich snack. Here is my recipe for a satisfied tummy and a good night's sleep. 
(Of course, there is always PBJ, if all else fail)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK