November 9, 2012

Size of Rutabaga




Here we are starting our third trimester. The pregnancy  is going well and honestly it's the most incredible feeling in the world. Baby is constantly kicking and letting me know he's there, like he can't wait to get out. I'm enjoying the feeling of impending motherhood which sometimes scares me, but gives the most wonderful butterflies. 

How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain: 11 pounds

Maternity clothes? jeans and two dresses

Size of the baby: 17 oz (size of Rutabaga)

Morning sickness? Nope, none.

Sleep? It's a hit and miss. If I'm really tired, I sleep like a baby. Then there are nights when I can't seem to fall asleep at all. I keep waking up and wide awake, with growling stomach. So I get up and go get some food/snack.  

Best moment this week? Seeing my stomach move when the baby kicked. He's so strong and I can't wait to kiss those little toes of his. 

Miss Anything? Being able to fit into my non-maternity clothes. Everything seems to bunch up and never sit right anymore. 

Movement? He kicks very hard

Food cravings? Scallops 

Anything making you queasy? Not really

Symptoms? Hormones are going crazy. There are just too many emotions going through 

Wedding rings on or off? always on

Happy or Moody most of the time?
It's up and down all the time. I feel good about myself and then out of nowhere, there is this cranky mood comes out of nowhere.



Looking forward to? Getting the nursery all set up and preparing for his arrival. I can't wait to meet our little boy

3 comments :

  1. So fun. So funny you crave scallops! I craved Chik-fil-a...I think scallops are a lot more calorie friendly.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, they are... Not wallet-friendly :)

      Delete
  2. Wow congratz on your baby-in-belly! <3
    Wishing you the best pregnancy every!!

    >>>>> milna89.blogspot.com <<<<<<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK