November 8, 2012

Is It Over Yet?


jeans: Liz Lange for Target Maternity, shirt: thrifted, t-shirt: Loft,
 blazer: Banana Republic, bag: Old Navy, shoes: BCBG
So let's talk comfy again. I can't get outta these jeans and that's all I'm going to say for myself. 
Today is technically the end of my week because I don't work on Fridays. But it's also the beginning of much packing as we move into our new home. Being pregnant, having a job and moving into a new house is a lot
Add to that holiday season and getting ready for a baby means I'm going to be buried in everything from boxes to Christmas tree ornaments. 
One box a day. One day a time.
Starting tomorrow that is. Why start something today, if can be put off until tomorrow? 
I say, no reason.
Enjoy your weekend!


2 comments :

  1. Ahh you are looking amazing! How much longer till the baby comes!? And I agree, one day at a time! Enjoy your weekend. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... baby is coming hopefully by February 7th :))

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK