November 7, 2012

Casual Wednesday


jeans: Liz Lange Maternity for Target, blouse: Gap, blazer: H&M, shoes: Guess,  bag: Kate Spade NY
Is there such thing as casual Wednesday? Well, there should be. Honestly, I am ready for this week to be over and it's only half way through. I am breaking out the maternity jeans and probably not going to take them off until February 7th (a.k.a. my due date).
The only thing that's wrong with them is that I'm not quiet big enough ready for them yet (I did get the smallest size). Every time I sit down, bend over or walk, they slide a little and I'm constantly pulling them up. It's truly a wonderful picture - pulling on my maternity jeans. When they slide, they create a small kangaroo-like pouch that probably can fit a tiny kangaroo baby. Then it just looks weird.
Add to that, me trying to keep them on and you get one big weirdo over here.
I know, complaining about maternity jeans, seriously? Well, now-a-days that's my life goal - try to fit into something. So thank you for listening (that is if you ever got to the end of this sad, what's-wrong-with-these-jeans post). Please enjoy your regular, non-maternity, without-a-kangaroo-pouch jeans and while you at it, say' Hi' to them for me. Tell them, I missed them, but I'm coming back. One day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK