November 20, 2012

Thankful For... Family and Friends


turtle neck: French Connection, jacket: H&M, jeans: Liz Lange Maternity, bag: TJMaxx, shoes: Aldo
Life isn't complete without people you love. I'm blessed to have a great family and awesome friends. 
I'm thankful for..

mom and dad who raised me right, taught me about God and showed loved every day

my sister - it's amazing growing up with a sister. We did everything together, from getting in trouble to playing
our silly games

my husband's parents and their love

all the extended family of my in-laws... there's a lot of them

getting two more sisters when I married my hubby - it's a girl central over here

church family 

friends that we can just enjoy life with - from Friday night joined dinners to double dates

being able to share the best and worst moments of life with friends 

building a family of our own with the man I love

girls game nights in

the thoughtfulness and love I am being showered with during this very special time of my first pregnancy



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK