November 19, 2012

Thankful For... Us


shirt: Evan Picone, sweater: Loft, skirt: NY&Co, shoes: BCBGirls, bag: Kate Spade NY 

I just want to take time to count all the blessings and give thanks to God for everything that I have. From the material to spiritual blessing and everything in between, I am truly blessed.
Some things that I am thankful for...

the best husband in the world - he truly is my rock, my best friend and love of my life. 
this precious gift of life that's growing inside of me... becoming a mother is truly life-changing... 
being able to satisfy my pregnancy cravings without being bound by financial constraints (most people in other countries can't splurge on scallops or sushi every week)
having fun and just enjoying life from simple things like staying in bed on Saturday morning to getting pampered at a local spa with a massage
being able to have fun together, enjoying each other's company
stealing a kiss in the middle of a crazy busy day
planning our future together and talking about our boy
getting a place we can call our own, our home
enjoying similar interests - from movies to political discussions
being able to talk about everything and anything
having the security and love in our relationship grow stronger with every day
simply being able to live with each other day in and day out, seeing those ugly sides and still falling in love with each other every single day
place in hearts that we call family - just the two of us (soon to be three of us)

9 comments :

  1. This is a nice sweater!

    Monica from Fashion Koketi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! :) I'm glad to have found your blog! I'll be following you via bloglovin. Hope you'll do the same!

    xoxo, Tiffany
    http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable! Just discovered your blog and I love it! Definitely a new reader -- hope you can check me out too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the baby blue skirt! You look great in it. (:
    x
    Win a Gold Peter Pan Collar Necklace here!
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/11/giveaway-win-gold-peter-pan-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post lady!
    So interesting that you are craving seafood too - I crave that all the time, so I can't imagine what it would be like with preggo cravings!
    Happy holidays
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hahaha the seafood thing is going to make my hubby bankrupt ;-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK