November 16, 2012

Colorful Fall



dress, scarf, hat, boots; TJMaxx, blazer: Land's End, bag: Kate Spade NY
I love sunny fall days. They are so fun to dress for. The main idea is - layers, layers and more layers. Right now we have a mix of cold, brisk days with sunny afternoons - it's perfect fall. I love that you can still wear dresses and boots without hiding them under a puffy coat.
Today I'm at 28 weeks and honestly starting to worry a little bit (it all depends on your definition of little). I told the doctor that I'm scared of the unknown and he told me it's a piece of cake - giving birth. Dude, how would you know? Stepping on the scale the display is right in your face, I mean, who wants to see that number? Just hide it and tell me everything is going great and I'm perfectly healthy. But fitting into my pre-pregnancy dress made my day that much more colorful and bright. 

5 comments :

  1. Love the color of this scarf! I've been looking for a mustard scarf for awhile. This one is great!

    The Blue Hour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... It really is the perfect color - goes with everything...

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love this look. Totally awesome!!!
    The purple dress is awesome.... Love the print on it...
    The yellow beanie cap and scarf look great. The boots are awesome too.
    The combo is too too good dear!
    I'd love it if you visited my blog too sometime and follow if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Plus it is super comfy...

      Delete
  3. The colors are beautiful together (yellow and purple) and you look so cozy :)

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK