December 5, 2012

Merry Berry



sweater: Target, blazer: Banana Republic, skirt: thrifted, heels: BCBGirls, 

So the mamma over here is growing by the hour. We are almost at 31 weeks and he's super very active. I mean, it looks like I have a Rocky-in-da-making in there - you can see the belly bounce. Like a lot.
It's becoming very real with all the baby shower gifts and diapers all over our house. Hubby doesn't really appreciate all the ruffles on the bassinet, but there are no manly bassinets out there. So the kiddo (and the daddy) are going to have to make peace with the most adorable bassinet that my friends gifted me.
On totally different note, I'm loving the berry color right now. It feels like I'm wearing a little bit of Christmas, and that's just very merry berry
Have a great day! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK