December 7, 2012

Winter Wonderland Baby Shower

Entrance Sign


Table setting and window decor

My sister and I

from left to right: my aunt, mom and MIL

All the wonderful gifts 

Cutest diaper cake one of my friends made for me

Snow Baby Cake


Sister-in-law and I

I had most wonderful time at the baby shower thrown by my mom (with help of friends) last weekend. 
It was amazing! 
Everything from decorations (Winter Wonderland Theme) to food and presents was just the best. I felt so loved and cared for, plus I didn't have to do anything for this fete. It was more formal with sit down dinner and fun games, then opening of presents and desserts.
 Everything was matching and color coordinated, not to mention very well organized. 
I am so happy to know that my baby boy is so loved and cared for. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful family and amazing friends that made that day special. 

4 comments :

  1. just found your blog and i am loving it! your style is inspiring, especially considering you are pregnant! i am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It's good to hear this little piece of Web is making a difference

      Delete
  2. So much fun! I love the dress you wore - you stylish little mama!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK