February 6, 2013

Bump Evolution

The 9 months journey

You gonna get pregnant... 

well too late now...
What just happened? Run to the drug store and get a dozen of pregnancy tests.
Pee on all of them. Try to breathe.  Yep, preggers.
Have first sono - it's becoming real. 

Little poochie is starting to show up. 


Loving cute little belly. Still wearing normal clothes and heels.

Baby kicking and moving a lot, little maniac.

Starting to think about names and fully transitioned into maternity clothes

So you had an easy pregnancy so far? Yeah, now where the party begins.
Come out, NOW, baby boy!
"but why mom?" - because I said so...

It's kind of obvious what I'm trying to say here. Starting in May, freaking out when we found out and getting excited about the news, then gaining way too much weight while picking up all of the third trimester side effects, we have arrived. 
Today is my due date. 
The name is Jonathan Fedor (finally decided)
Everything from now on is going to be 'overdue' but technically you can go two weeks late and still have a normal delivery with a healthy child. Although at this point, waiting even another day seems like forever. I do not want to take any chance and probably only going a week past my due date.

I say he will be here on the 7th, 8lbs 4oz and 21in long.
What's your guess?
Let's vote.
If you guess it right (or very close), I will mention you in a post with a link to your blog.


11 comments :

  1. I'm going to guess and say the 9th! You look ready to go, girl! I loved seeing your belly grow through all of these pics! :)
    Ashle'
    www.theultimatesisterhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- you are a STUNNING mother-to-be
    2- my due date was also Feb 6th :)

    Wishing you the most wonderful days of anticipation, and I pray he smiles at you right away <3

    xo Kristin from Lily&Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I can't wait to meet him

      Delete
  3. Ahh today is the 7th, is he here!? I love this post, so great seeing your journey. Good luck and best wishes! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope not here little stinker! Doesn't want to listen to his mommy

      Delete
  4. Congratulation! Wishing you a safe delivery and the best of everything! :)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your delivery is (was?) smooth and safe. (: You have looked stylish throughout--I bet you'll be an equally stylish mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope still here. Still pregnant. Thanks though

      Delete
  6. wow you look incredible :)
    lots and lots of love
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are such a cute lil' preggo lady! Love all your outfits :)

    xo
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK