February 19, 2013

My Little Valentine

The sweetest Valentine's Day gift I have ever gotten
I'm back... and I can't believe how much my life has changed in these last couple of days. 
My mind keeps thinking, 'can you believe it'? 
You are a mommy now. 
The AMAZING feeling that knocks the socks off your feet and makes your head spin while you body is reminding you of the earth-shattering, mind-blowing, most painful experience of your entire life. There are no words to describe the pain, the back ache, the fear of unknown and the unpredictable. But you were made for this. For this role as a mom. 
It's unbelievable how much I love this little guy of mine. Right now, I'm an emotional mess, so every little crooked smile, every raised eyebrow, every dirty diaper and little wink makes my heart sink. 
I can't believe he is mine. Still. It's so surreal. 
Between the all-nightly feedings and burps, diaper changes and swaddling - time flies so fast. It seems like life just took on a pair of wings and determined to take me to his college graduation in one single breath. So I'm enjoying it. Every minute of it. This perfect, little, most adorable Valentine that stole my heart. 

8 comments :

  1. He is so precious and beautiful.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I remember leaving the hospital and thinking, they are really going to let me take this baby with me?!? I have no idea what I'm doing!! Glad you are both healthy and happy! Enjoy all the snuggling. It's amazing how much time you spend just staring at those sweet little faces!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. (: I think he was a pretty good one to let run off with your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh congratulations! He's so handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Anna, I think he is beautiful. Good luck with all that is coming, I know you are a wonderful mommy!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna, he is so beautiful! Congrats to you and your hubby! I hope you are soaking up every second that flies by, what a magical time!
    xx

    Here&Now
    Enter my Lash Boutique Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this is just too too cute!!! So happy for you little mamma!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog and post! The baby is beautiful. God bless and enjoy every minute!

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Elegant in Oxblood'.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK