March 8, 2013

Being a Mommy


So this is what happens to a tired, worn out, didn't-get-any-sleep-last-night mommy. Hubby was off yesterday and I had a line up of outfits I wanted to snap for next week but was soooo tired. Around five o'clock when the lighting is perfect for pictures, I could not move. 
Dead tired.
Must.keep.eyes.closed.
Somehow I managed to shower, visit with a friend, whip up some breakfast and even bake a banana bread all in one day. Whoa! 
Not that I'm trying to pat myself on the back or anything
Well, maybe a little
The childless me used to wonder what do women who stay at home do with their all that free time they have. Surely, you can get so much done. Now I know.
You can't get much of anything done. 
Time just flies and days seem to pass in a blur while you wonder when was the last time you brushed your teeth or ate something.
Thinking about this made me admire women in my life even more. I applaud all those gorgeous girls who while having children manage to look good (that constitutes taking a shower), put a dinner on the table (anything besides fish sticks) and have a life outside of home (be that a job, church or just social club).

So today is your Day lovelies. 
You deserve a day all to yourself with some flowers and maybe a bubble bath without someone pulling at your leg, crying for your boob or tagging at your hand. 
Enjoy!

2 comments :

  1. Congrats on your little bundle of joy! Hope you get some time to yourself to relax! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks happy March 8th to you as well.!! Take it easy and relax and enjoy u know I am planning on it lol.!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK